Wednesday 6 June 2012

He Who Tells The Future?

(4) Maal Fikri Jelani


I find it interesting when the life of heroes is determined by fate of prophecy. Macbeth is indeed a hero created by the witches with their foul play. I find it really unfair for one with such powers to do as what they desire and ruin other people’s lives for the show of it. It has come to my understanding how brilliant Shakespeare and how he is ahead of his time. He wrote stories, plays and poems which we are still using in this 21st century. Could he have been a witch himself? Or was it coincidently that Shakespeare had the ability to write such play?

I was all over the net searching for answers. I did not find one that satisfies me. All was about the history of Shakespeare and nothing about linking Shakespeare with the supernatural. Great works that has survived for hundreds of years must have a special spell to it. This may sounds farfetched and so, but I still believe there is a mystery to all the works written by Shakespeare. It would take me years  more to find out, but after getting closer to more of Shakespeare’s works, I feel that there are more to than just the words used in his plays.

I believe that his work was more than just knowledge of the present, but also the knowledge of the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment