Thursday 31 May 2012

(8) Macbeth kecek kelate? jolo ko? 2

editing process......


Rendering 6 minutes video took about 3 hour, I wonder how Hollywood people make 2 hour movie with lots of awesome effects.

One more major thing in editing a video, you need a powerful laptop, in order to finish up this 6 minutes video, I have to struggle with so many thing about my laptop, sometime its hang, sometime it just shut down. It really stresses me up.

For our video this time, we actually try to make it look like an 80an movie in terms of colour; we try to make it look old skool. At first we are planning to do it in black and white, after a further discussion we think that it’s not ok, so we just adjust the colour so that it will look like a Technicolor version.

By the way, I’m using Sony Vegas pro, the reason why I use this software is because they got multiple layers of sound and video, it easier to manage your video, others than that?, I know s%^t about Sony Vegas pro. I consider it as a learning process, my guru is obviously YouTube.

For the sound, we combined dubbing technique and some part we just maintain the original recording sound.
Editing a video is very tiresome, it’s about satisfaction; I quiet satisfied with this second video project, it’s much better than our previous video.

Another thing is about subtitle, instead of adding text in the video, we come out with much more practical solution, we just grab .srt folder from any movie, and replace the subtitle with ours. If we are adding or embedded the subtitle directly into the video, it will make rendering time become much longer, and I’m not some person who willing to wait 4 or 5 hours for 6 minutes video.

Last but not least, we just hope that our video can be enjoyed by other as this semester is going to end soon..

Adios.

Che Mohd Nazrin B. Che Mohd Yusoff  153914

                   







No comments:

Post a Comment