Thursday 10 May 2012

(1) KickStart!

Macbeth?
First time i ever read a little part of the story is when Miss Dzeelfa give us the extract in the class and ask us to answer a few questions.
Whoa, it is an alien language they used in the novel.
I dont understand a single thing when i first read the extract.
After that, I do try to read it again, but still i dont understand the story.
I always came to dead end in understanding it when it started using the extraterrestrial words such as thee, whence, thou, and the weird structure of the sentence.
I actually do feel quite ashamed of myself that just today I understand those words, and its really simple!
it's just me who dont have the extra effort in trying to find the way to understand this beautiful story.
A million thanks to Miss Dzeelfa for your kindness today, now i'm studying the story myself little by little by the way you taught me.
This is a start, more entries will be posted after this.
Thanks again!

-Amir Suad-

1 comment:

  1. Never mind, don't be ashamed anymore. Just leave the past behind and work towards getting to know this beast.

    No problem for kickstart, I'm just very worried that's all.

    Alien language it is, but what strategies can be used to overcome this? Share that on the blog.

    Shakespeare is a genius but he is just like you and me and he writes about characters that are us and the people around us. Don't fear him, Don't hate him.

    ReplyDelete